Intellectual Property Law
Lewellyn Law, PLLC is located in Tampa Bay and is a full service intellectual property law firm providing patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret legal services to entrepreneurs, businesses, and entertainers.
The services provided by Lewellyn Law, PLLC include clearing intellectual property, establishing rights in intellectual property, licensing intellectual property, and defending or bringing infringement suits for misappropriation of intellectual property.
Lewellyn Law, PLLC was founded and is operated by Stephen Lewellyn, a registered U.S. Patent Attorney with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Having started and operated several businesses himself, Stephen has a strong affinity for helping start-ups and entrepreneurs turn their ideas into success stories.
Stephen has prepared and prosecuted patent applications in a wide breadth of technologies including oil and gas drilling, logging and completion equipment, vehicle control systems, medical devices, various consumer products, firearms, vehicle control systems, combustion engines, agricultural equipment, excavation equipment, sporting equipment, games and other areas.
Stephen is also an adjunct professor of law at St. Petersburg College, where he teaches Intellectual Property Law and Business Law.
- Florida Bar
- Middle District of Florida
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section past President
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, past Executive Board Member
- St. Petersburg Bar Foundation, Executive Board Member
- University of South Florida, Alumni Association
- University of South Florida, BS Mechanical Engineering
- Stetson College of Law, Juris Doctorate